Download Call for Papers
Call for Papers: Euro-Par 2015
21st International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing
Vienna, Austria, 24-28 August 2015
Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all aspects of parallel and distributed processing, ranging from theory to practice, from small to the largest parallel and distributed systems and infrastructures, from fundamental computational problems to full-fledged applications, from architecture, compiler, language and interface design and implementation, to tools, support infrastructures, and application performance aspects. Euro-Par's unique organization into topics provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience.
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel and original research results in areas of parallel and distributed computing covered by the following topics:
- Support Tools and Environments
- Performance Modeling, Prediction and Evaluation
- Scheduling and Load Balancing
- Architecture and Compilers
- Parallel and Distributed Data Management
- Grid, Cluster and Cloud Computing
- Distributed Systems and Algorithms
- Parallel and Distributed Programming, Interfaces and Languages
- Multicore and Manycore Programming
- Theory and Algorithms for Parallel Computation
- Communication, Routing and Networks
- Numerical Methods and Applications
- Accelerator Computing
More details about the topics can be found on the Euro-Par 2015 Web site.
- Paper abstracts: 30 January 2015, 23:59 AOE
- Full paper submission:
6 February 2015, 23:59 AOE
Due to numerous requests, the submission server will be kept open until
11 February 2015 AOE (firm)
- Author notification: 5 May 2015
- Camera ready full papers: 5 June 2015
- Workshop proposals: 1 December 2014 - 30 January 2015
- Workshop paper submission: 22 May 2015
- Early conference registration: from 1 June 2015
Submissions in PDF format should not exceed 12 pages in the Springer LNCS style, which can be downloaded from the Springer Web site. Paper submission is handled electronically (EasyChair). The 12 pages limit is a hard limit. It includes everything (text, figures, references) and will be strictly enforced by the submission system. Complete LaTeX sources must be provided for accepted papers.
All submitted research papers will be peer-reviewed. Only contributions that are not submitted elsewhere or currently under review will be considered.
Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, published by Springer in the ARCoSS/LNCS series. Authors of accepted papers will have to sign a Springer copyright form.
Euro-Par 2015 will be held in Vienna, Austria, 24-28 August 2015, at the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). It is organized by the Research Group for Parallel Computing.
- Jesper Larsson Träff, Vienna University of Technology, General Chair
- Sascha Hunold, Vienna University of Technology, Workshop Chair
- Francesco Versaci, Vienna University of Technology, Proceedings Chair